Connect with us

Crime News

Jharkhand: Underage girls sexually abused & tortured at Mother Teresa Welfare Trust, accused are absconding.

Published

on

The head of the foster family is the spouse of the chairman of CWC in the East Singbhum district.

The victim stated that the chairman of the CC Pushpa Rani Tirkey was aware of the sexual abuse although did not take any action and frequently beat the victim. The shocking details appeared in an investigation of the sexual abuse of two underage girls in a state government-approved NGO, Mother Teresa Welfare Trust (MTWT) in Jharkhand.

According to a report in the Hindustan Times, the police reported that in addition to the two victims, other girls also were exposed to sexual abuse for more than four years. They are expanding the scope of their investigation. 

Underage girls are abused and tortured in foster homes. 

The terrible incident came to light when the two victims disappeared and were subsequently found by the police. While tracking the girls’ mobile phones, they were found in a house in Birsanagar the next day; during the interrogation, the girls revealed that they had decided to flee the shelter to avoid continued torture and sexual assault by the caretaker of the shelter. 

Minors studied at a nearby girls’ school but were sent to the institution after the school was closed during the lockdown. Jamshedpur senior superintendent of police Dr M Tamil Vanan informed that two minor girls, aged 16 and 17, have given video-recorded statements in which they reiterated all the charges made in their statements to the special POCSO court.

The girls revealed that they were physically and mentally tortured at the home shelter. They were even forced to give in to the sexual demands of the perpetrators.

The accused Harpal Singh Thapar, director of the NGO, his wife Pushpa Rani Tirkey, who is also the chairperson of East Singhbhum district child welfare committee (CWC), warden Geeta Singh, her son Aditya Singh, and another staff member Tony Singh are absconding.

According to reports, Thapar and other men sexually assaulted minors, and Tirkey frequently beat them. On Tuesday, under the relevant sections of the POCSO Act and the relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code, an FIR was filed against the complaint of two girls rescued by the police. 

In addition to physical and sexual abuse, the girls are also forced to do housework. 

Dr. Vanan revealed the horrible details. The report said: “The investigation found that Thapar was allegedly in a physical relationship with the warden’s 19-year-old daughter. He and others often sexually abused and exploited the victims.”

According to SSP’s information, although these girls have complained to the head of CWC Tirki many times in the past four years, she has not taken any action against the perpetrators, and the police are waiting for the women’s medical reports. Two girls were rescued to determine if they were raped. Earlier this week, the trust made headlines after a video of a girl doing menial jobs , including working in a garbage dump, went viral on social media. 

This forced the regional administration to become aware of the problem, which led to the formation of a four-person team to investigate the matter further. 

In addition, the police are also investigating the cause of death of a three-and-a-half-year-old girl who died at home because of a brain tumour 25 days ago.

 In a report to Deputy Commissioner Jamshedpur, SSP Dr. Vanan said: “This girl is the daughter of a rape survivor who did not want to keep her. Thapar and his wife did not inform the police or the district administration of this Death incident, which they are legally bound to.” 

Regarding the Mother Teresa Welfare Trust

It is reported that NGOs approved by the Jharkhand state government have nothing to do with Mother Teresa’s charitable missionaries. The foster family is located in Shamsher Tower in Kharangajhar, which has three floors and 23 girls live in two rooms on the second floor. 

The warden lives with her daughter and son in another room on the same floor. Thapar and Tirkey also live in the same building on the first floor, while 22 boys live on the ground floor. Currently, these girls are rehabilitated and 21 of them are currently under the care of Seraikela-Kharsawan CWC. 

Funds in personal accounts

Thapar and Tirki seem to have transferred government funds and private donations to their personal accounts, which are also under investigation. According to the report, SSP Dr. Vanan said, “The girls told us that they took away a lot of donated money to buy clothes, food and other items by donors. Five accused will be arrested soon as different teams are raiding possible hiding places”. 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Crime News

उदयपुर के दर्जी कन्हैयालाल साहू की गला रेतकर बेरहमी से की गई हत्या

Published

on

Nazneen Yakub – Mumbai Uncensored, 29th June 2022

राजस्थान के उदयपुर में मंगलवार दोपहर को दिल दहलाने वाली घटना घटित हुई है। इस घटना को पूर्व बीजेपी नेता नूपुर शर्मा के पैंगबर मोहम्मद टिप्पणी मामले का बदला बताया गया है। 

बीते मंगलवार 29 जून को दोपहर 2 से 3 बजे के करीब दो व्यक्ति मोहम्मद रियाज और गौस मोहम्मद उदयपुर के दर्जी कन्हैयालाल साहू की दुकान पहुंचते है। वहां कपड़े सिलवाने के बहाने से  उनकी दुकान अन्दर घुसते है, जिसके बाद वह कन्हैयालाल को जबरजस्ती दुकान से बाहर लाकर तलवार से उनका गला रेतकर  हत्या को अंजाम देते हैं। 

दर्जी कजन्हैयालाल साहू की दिनदहाड़े हत्या करने के बाद दोनों आरोपियों ने अपना जुर्म स्वीकार करते हुए एक वीडियो शेयर किया था। इस वीडियो में उन्होंने कहा ”पैग़ंबर के अपमान करने वालों को यही सज़ा मिलेगी।”  इसके साथ ही उन्होंने वीडियो में पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी को भी जान से मारने की धमकी दी थी।    

दरअसल कन्हैयालाल के बेटे ने अपने सोशल मीडिया अकाउंट पर आपत्तिजनक पोस्ट शेयर की थी। इसी फेसबुक पोस्ट के कारण उन पर हमला किया गया है। 

दोनों आरोपियों को राजस्थान पुलिस ने गिरफ्तार कर लिया है।अतिरिक्त महानिदेशक जंगा श्रीनिवास, दिनेश एमएन, डीआईजी आरपी गोयल और राजीव पचार समेत करीब 30 आर पी एस अधिकारी, पांच आरएसी की कंपनी उदयपुर में तैनात की गई हैं। फिलहाल मामले की जांच जारी है।  

बता दें कि कन्हैयालाल की हत्या के बाद राजस्थान में विरोध प्रदर्शन चल रहा हैं। इस घटना को लेकर हिन्दू संगठन में रोष देखने को मिला। इसके साथ ही मामले को लेकर सोशल मीडिया पर काफी सारी प्रतिक्रियाएं भी देखी जा रही हैं।

Continue Reading

Crime News

चीनी कंपनी से जुड़े 400 CA और CS पर होगी कार्यवाई

Published

on

Nazneen Yakub – Mumbai Uncensored, 20th June 2022

केंद्र सरकार ने 400 चार्टर्ड अकाउंटेंट (CA)और कंपनी संचिवों (CS)पर अनुसशासनात्मक जांच की जाएगी। सीए और सीएस के ऊपर आरोप है कि वह चीनी कंपनियों के साथ शामिल है, उन्होंने कथित तौर पर मानदंडों की धज्जियां उड़ाई हैं।
दरअसल साल 2020 में गलवान की घटना के बाद चीनी व्यापारिक संस्थाओं के खिलाफ सरकार ने संदिग्ध कदम उठाए थे। जिससे संबंधित जांचों के आदेश जारी किए गए है।

सरकार के एक वरिष्ठ अधिकारी अखबार से बताया है कि जिन चार्टर्ड अकाउंटेंट और कंपनी सचिवों के खिलाफ अनुशासना्त्मक कार्रवाई शुरू की गई है, उन्होंने बड़ी संख्या में चीन के स्वामित्व वाली या चीनियों की ओर से बड़े शहरों में चलाई जाने वाली शेल कंपनियों को नियमों और कानून के पर्याप्त अनुपालन के बिना इनकॉर्पोरेट करने में मदद की थी। कॉर्पोरेट मामलों के मंत्रालय ने पिछले दो महीनों से वित्तीय खुफिया यूनिट से प्राप्त सूचनाओं के आधार पर कार्रवाई की सिफारिश की है।

चार्टर्ड अकाउंटेंट मामलों को देखने वाली वैधानिक संस्था इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ चार्टर्ड अकाउंटेंट्स ऑफ इंडिया (आईसीएआई) ने अखबार को दिए एक बयान में कहा है, ‘आईसीएआई का अनुशासनात्मक निदेशालय सीए प्रोफेशनलों के खिलाफ देश भर के विभिन्न रजिस्ट्रार ऑफ कंपनीज से शिकायतें प्राप्त कर रहा है, जो कि चीनी नागरिकों से जुड़ी कंपनियों के साथ उनके कथित रूप से ताल्लुकातों को लेकर है।’ हालांकि, आईसीएआई ने फिलहाल उनके कथित दोष को लेकर जांच पूरी होने से पहले किसी तरह की टिप्पणी करने से इनकार कर दिया है।

पिछले दो वर्षों में सरकार के सख्त कदमों के चलते चाइनीज कंपनियों से आने वाला प्रत्यक्ष विदेशी निवेश (एफडीआई) एकदम गिर गया है, लेकिन पिछले साल दोनों के बीच द्विपक्षीय व्यापार रिकॉर्ड 125 बिलियन डॉलर तक पहुंच गया है। डिपार्टमेंट फॉर प्रमोशन ऑफ इंडस्ट्री एंड इंटर्नल ट्रेड के आंकड़ों के मुताबिक 2020 में अप्रैल से जून (साल 2000 से लेकर) के बीच चीन से एफडीआई 15,422 करोड़ रुपए था, लेकिन 2022 की पहली तिमाही में यह गिरकर 12,622 करोड़ रुपये तक आ चुका है।

Continue Reading

Crime News

वीज तोडणाऱ्या भामट्याकडून महिलेचे १२ लाखांचे नुकसान

Published

on

Kalyani Gilbile – Mumbai Uncensored, 17th June 2022

त्या फसवणूक करणार्‍याने ५७ वर्षीय अंधेरी येथील रहिवासी असलेल्या महिलेचा एका पेट्रोलियम कंपनीच्या मोबाईलचा रिमोट ऍक्सेस मिळवला आणि १३-१४ जून दरम्यान तिच्या बँक खात्यातून १२ लाख रुपये एकाहून अधिक खात्यांमध्ये ट्रान्सफर केले. 

मागील महिन्याचे बिल अपडेट न केल्यामुळे रात्री ८.३० वाजता वीज खंडित केली जाईल असा बनावट संदेश पीडितेला देऊन फसवणूक करण्यात आली. तिने त्या नंबरवर संपर्क साधला आणि क्विक सपोर्ट अॅप डाउनलोड केले. 

फसवणूक करणाऱ्याने पीडितेला क्विक सपोर्ट डाउनलोड केल्यानंतर वीज खंडित न होण्याची प्रक्रिया पूर्ण करण्यासाठी तिच्या बँकिंग कार्डचे तपशील स्कॅन करायला आणि टाइप करायला लावले. 

“गोपनीय बँकिंग तपशील मिळवून, फसवणूक करणार्‍याने ३.९ लाख रुपये असलेले एफडी खाते तोडले, जे तिच्या बचत खात्यात हस्तांतरित केले गेलेले, ज्यामध्ये सुमारे ८ लाख रुपये होते. तोच निधी फसव्या पद्धतीने हस्तांतरित करण्यात आला. अशा प्रकारची फसवणूक वाढत आहे आणि वीज कंपन्यांनी वारंवार चेतावणी देऊनही लोक बनावट संदेशांना बळी पडत आहेत की ते कधीही खंडित होण्याचे संदेश पाठवत नाहीत,” असे बीकेसी येथील सायबर पोलीस अधिकाऱ्याने सांगितले. 

१३ जून रोजी संध्याकाळी ६.२३ च्या सुमारास तक्रारदाराला वीजतोडणीचा हा संदेश MSEB कडून पाठवल्याचा दावा करणारा मजकूर संदेश मिळाला तेव्हा फसवणूक झाली. 

Continue Reading

Trending