Connect with us

Politics

Maharashtra Board Class 12 and Class 10 exams have been postponed until 2021.

Published

on

Due to the present Covid 19 situation in Maharashtra, the Maharashtra government cancelled the class 12 examination on Thursday, June 3. Minister of Relief and Rehabilitation Vijay Wadettiwar declared the decision.

The Maharashtra board class 12 examination was cancelled after the Central Board of School Education (CBSE) Class 12th examination was cancelled on June 1 by the central government. According to Wadettiwar, “Uddhav Thackeray, the state’s chief minister, had already mentioned it in his previous address.

“Some people were opposed to the exams being cancelled, but it was decided to cancel the exams today in a meeting with CM Thackeray, deputy chief minister Ajit Pawar, and other concerned officials,” he added.

Varsha Gaikwad, Maharashtra’s school education minister, said on Wednesday, June 2 that a proposal regarding the state board exams for Class 12 students had been submitted to the disaster management authority, and that a decision on the matter would be made in a few days. “Our focus is the health and safety of students,” she said. They’re up against two obstacles: curriculum and the pandemic.”

On April20, Maharashtra’s Class 10 or SSC exams were cancelled due to an increase in Covid 19 cases. Gujarat, UP, and a number of other states have cancelled their 12th state board exams in the wake of the current Covid situation.

How will the marks be determined for the UP Board 10th and 12th grade results in 2021?

UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad issued a method for awarding marks to class 12 and 10 students just hours after announcing the cancellation of the UP board class 12 test.

According to an official release issued by deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma, who is also the state’s secondary education minister, the marks for class 12 will be calculated based on the average marks obtained by a student in classes 10 and 11. The marks obtained in pre-board exams will be considered if the class 11 marks are not available, according to the release.

Standard and private students in class 12 who do not have class 10 or 11 marks will only be promoted with pass certificates, according to Sharma.

Similarly, class 10 students’ final grades will be decided by averaging their class 9 grades and their class 10 pre-board exam scores. Students in class 10 who do not have pre-board or class 9 marks can only be promoted with pass certificates.

Students in classes 10 and 12 in 2021 will be able to take exams in any one or all subjects in the next intermediate exam to increase their scores if they wish. “For the first time in history, the world’s largest board will not conduct both class 10 and 12 board exams this year,” Sharma said.

According to him, the decision to cancel the exams would help a total of 29.94 lakh (2.9 million) high school students and 26.10 lakh (2.6 million) intermediate students. Despite the fact that all of the required arrangements for conducting the exams were in place, he said they were cancelled due to the health of the teachers and students.

According to Sharma, the UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has already reduced the syllabus by 30% in light of Covid-19. In the wake of the Covid-19 situation in the state, the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad on Saturday (May29) cancelled the board’s high school (class10) exams.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Politics

क्या ईडी के सामने नहीं पेश होंगे संजय राउत?

Published

on

Nazneen Yakub – Mumbai Uncensored, 28th June 2022

प्रर्वतन निदेशालय (ED)ने  शिवसेना के सांसद संजय राउत को तलब किया है। ईडी ने मुंबई के गोरेगांव में एक चॉल के पुनर्विकास प्रोजेक्ट में अनियमितता से जुड़े मामले को लेकर तलब जारी किया है। जिसको लेकर आज 28 जून को पेशी होनी थी। लेकिन संजय राउत ईडी के सामने पेश नहीं हुए हैं। 

संजय राउत ने अपने वकील के जरिए  ईडी से किसी और दिन पेश होने का समय मांगा है। वहीं मुंबई के मुंख्यमंत्री उद्धव ठाकरे ने कैबिनेट की अहम बैठक बुलाई है। 

बता दें कि ईडी द्वारा इस कार्यवाही को लेकर संजय राउत ने अपने सोशल मीडिया अकाउंट पर ट्वीट शेयर किया है कि अभी पता चला है कि ईडी ने मुझे तलब किया है, बहुत अच्छे महाराष्ट्र में बड़ा राजनीतिक घटनाक्रम हो रहा है। हम, बालासाहेब के शिवसैनिक, बड़ी लड़ाई लड़ रहे हैं। यह मुझे रोकने की साजि़श है। भले ही आप मेरा सिर काट दें, मैं गुवाहाटी का मार्ग नहीं लूंगा, मुझे गिरफ्तार कीजिए। जय हिंद। 

आपको बता दें कि ईडी ने अप्रैल में संजय राउत की अलीबाग की जमीन और दादर का फ्लैट कुर्क करने का नोटिस दिया था। अब ईडी गोरेगांव में पतरा चॉल पुनर्वसन प्रोजेक्ट में बिल्डर ने अनियमिमता कर 1,039 करोड़ कमाए और उसी पैसे में से 55 लाख रुपए गुरू आशीष कंपनी के डारेक्टर प्रवीण राउत ने संजय राउत की पत्नी को दिए थे जिससे संपत्ति खरीदी गई थी। इसी मामले को लेकर ईडी संजय राउत से पूछताछ करेंगी।

Continue Reading

Politics

Draupadi Murmu joins Chirag Paswan, LJPR chief announces support

Published

on

Kamaljeet Singh – Mumbai Uncensored, 23th June 2022

The BJP-led NDA has fielded former Jharkhand governor Draupadi Murmu as its candidate for the presidential election. 

With the announcement of his candidature, he has also started getting support from outside parties. LJPR Chief Chirag Paswan has also announced his support for him. He tweeted, “LJP (Ram Vilas) fully supports this decision of BJP.”

Chirag Paswan wrote on his Twitter handle, “Despite coming from tribal society, the position that Mrs. Draupadi Murmu ji has achieved today is the result of her ability and struggle. 

The claim for the highest position of the country from the deprived section of the society is inspiring for crores of Indians. It is a matter of pride for us that Smt. Draupadi Murmu ji has been made the Presidential candidate by NDA. 

This would be the first time in the country, when a daughter coming from a tribal society would assume the responsibility of the highest post of the country. LJP (Ram Vilas) fully supports this decision of BJP.”

Continue Reading

Politics

एकनाथ शिंदे यांचे बंड, महाविकास आघाडीमध्ये पेचप्रसंग?

Published

on

Kalyani Gilbile – Mumbai Uncensored, 22th June 2022

राज्यसभा निवडणुकीच्या अपयशातून सावरतोय तेवढ्यात ‘’आपण महाविकास आघाडीतून बाहेर पडून भाजपसोबत युती करावी आणि राज्यात नवे सरकार स्थापन करावे’’ असा प्रस्ताव शिवसेनेचे नेते नगरविकासमंत्री एकनाथ शिंदे यांनी मुख्यमंत्री उध्दव ठाकरे यांच्यासमोर ठेवून काल २२जून रोजी 40 आमदारांसह सूरतेची वाट धरत बंड पुकारले.

समर्थक आमदारांसह शिंदे यांनी केलेल्या बंडामुळे शिवसेना पूर्णपणे चक्रव्यूहात अडकली असून महाविकास आघाडीमध्ये मोठा पेचप्रसंग उभा राहिला आहे. उध्दव ठाकरे यांच्या हातात पक्षाची धुरा असताना शिवसेनेतील हे पहिले बंड आहे. म्हणून गटनेतेपदावरून एकनाथ शिंदेची हकालपट्टी करताना दुसऱ्याबाजूने मात्र शिवसेनेतून त्यांची मनधरणी होत आहे. 

मला कोणत्याही मंत्रीपदाची आशा नाही. मात्र हिंदुत्वाचा पुरस्कार करणाऱ्या शिवसेनेने काँग्रेस आणि राष्ट्रवादी काँग्रेस यांची साथ सोडून भाजपसोबत सरकार स्थापन करावे, असे ठाकरे यांच्याशी संवादात सांगितल्याचे समजते. 

आमदारांच्या नाराजीची सुरुवात राष्ट्रवादीकडे अर्थ आणि गृह मंत्रालय गेल्यापासूनच झाली होती, शिवसेनेच्या अनेक आमदारांना निधी मिळत नव्हता. त्यामुळे शिवसैनिक खूप नाराज होते. निधी मिळत नसल्याची तक्रार अनेक आमदार मुख्यमंत्री उध्दव ठाकरेंकडे करायचे. त्यावर मी शरद पवारांशी बोलतो, असं उत्तर मुख्यमंत्री द्यायचे. मात्र त्यापुढे काहीच व्हायचं नाही. संपूर्ण सरकारच शरद पवार चालवणार असतील, तर मग आपण या सरकारमध्ये का आहोत, अशी भावना सेनेच्या आमदारांच्या मनात निर्माण झाली आणि हळूहळू ती अधिक प्रबळ होत गेली. त्याचीच परिणीती एकनाथ शिंदे यांच्या बंडात झाली.

Continue Reading

Trending